Coach, founded in 1941, is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Share responsibility for achieving total, comp and net sales targets.
- Analyze POS data and identify risk, opportunities and next steps.
- Support implementation of sales strategies (ex: staff incentives, Exclusives launch)
- Support validation of AOP, LE and OTB developed by Account Management Team
- Develop strong business relationships externally (Coach China, Coach Japan, Coach Asia and distributors) and internally to gain support and cooperation to drive business
- Participate in business review calls or meetings with distributors
- Maintain contact lists with accounts for all cross-functional teams
- Weekly: Execute and Analyze POS reporting, Retail Sales Tracking (all accounts), BI reports, Weekly Competitor Reports (when applicable), account-level clearance reports in clearance season.
- Support Sales Manager for weekly sales recap to internal partners
- Monthly: EOMs, Monthly Comp, LE recaps for regional account managers
- Monthly: Product: Comparative Top 40s (for crossover markets), Men’s
Reports, Top 10s (Coach China, Coach Japan, Coach Asia, US Retail)
- Quarterly: Customer Mix, Duty Free Shops (DFS) Transactional Data
- Annually: Customer Mix, Transactional Data
- Maintain distributor fact sheets
- Create and send to distributors monthly customs information and Master SKU files, including on-order
- Maintain Holidays & Events Calendar
- Coordinate Market week organization and meeting schedules
- Partner with Sales Manager to create analytical recaps used for business reviews
- Make all market week arrangements for distributors including cars, dinners, discount letters and shipping materials
- Own Web Order Process: create web order forms, update forms with in-market allocation changes, collect final orders from accounts, audit orders for changes, upload orders to SAP, audit order upload.
- In partnership with Planning, make availability recommendations for accounts based on sales performance, support collecting orders from accounts
- Own timely communication of seasonal clearance lists and pricing to accounts.
- Manage monthly delete process with US Retail, US Wholesale, Coach Asia, Coach Japan (Travel Retail specific)
- Maintain Floor set Calendar
- Manage GWP, Uniform, Mannequin, and Uniform Scarf orders: collect orders and PO numbers, input orders via rush order tool, monitor tracking and invoices
- Own 2nd Pass Approval and Backorder Rewrite Processes: manipulate Fill Rate and Back Order reports for account-specific information, collect account approval and new orders, process new order adds and cancel outstanding orders
Marketing & PR:
- DFS Website: manage all communication with internal and external partners; partner with internal partners to receive all information needed to launch monthly assortment on DFS website; compile all relevant website information into monthly recap for DFS; communicate information to DFS and troubleshoot, if necessary
- Prepare all materials for store visits
An outstanding professional will have...
- Account Management and/or Merchandise planning background.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP and Access a plus.
- Retail math.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Initiative, high energy, strategic thinking and detail oriented.
- Customer service experience. (Retail Store experience a plus.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 years of corporate sales experience.
- Global and/or luxury brand experience a plus.
- Experience with global markets a plus.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-DC Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 7 months ago