Please view job description for education/experience requirements.
- Detailed Resume - Typing Certificate (minimum 50 NWPM) Online application and all required documents must be successfully scanned and submitted through the EdJoin system prior to the posted deadline. Incomplete applications and submissions via fax/email/hard copy will not be accepted. For assistance with applying, scanning and attaching documents, please call the EdJoin Help Desk at (888) 900-8945.
San Jacinto Unified Web Site
One requirement from each bulleted group MUST be met before your application will be considered.
Typing Certificate (50 WPM required )
All correspondence will be via e-mail, please check your email account regularly for application status.
- Does not include furlough days.
**INFORMATION REGARDING TYPING CERTIFICATES**
-- Please read this section carefully -- If your typing certificate does not meet the following guidelines, your application will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
A typing certificate indicates an individual's keyboarding skills in terms of his/her typing speed, accuracy, and error rates. Certification may be in the form of an actual certificate, letter, or test results that must clearly state the following:
Certificates that do not include all the above information will be disqualified from the selection process.
- Individual’s Name
- Name, address and telephone number of the issuing agency (Examples of acceptable agencies are: government agencies, employment agencies, businesses or community colleges, adult schools or any public schools).
- The date of an individual's test. The test must be dated within twelve months from the date when the applicant submits his/her employment application with SJUSD.
- Timed test with net speed (words for minute) specifically stated on the certificate.
**Where to acquire a typing certificate?**
The following are examples of acceptable organizations that administer typing tests. Please note the information below is subject to change. Make sure to contact your choice of agency and confirm all pertinent information before pursuing your certification from them.
Hemet Adult Education
831 E. Devonshire Ave.
Hemet, CA 92543
Tests are conducted daily on a walk-in basis. For more information, please contact the Hemet Adult School office.
Any local temporary staffing agency - please check your local listings for further information.
EdJoin.org - 21 months ago