Account Coordinator: working on SoCal business, location San Francisco
The Account Coordinator role is a front line junior-level position with endless opportunities. This position has over-all interaction with the client and is responsible for the daily maintenance of the client's business and managing the daily flow of work through the agency as it relates to their clients.
The Account Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
o Internal : opening job in File Maker. Working with creative services, creative and account to ensure projects are managed to timeline. Providing timely and clear work orders that effectively communicate client feedback. Working with Client/production to ensure correct print quantities are ordered and helping to facilitate shipment arrivals.
- Have individual ownership of client projects and understand the relevance of these projects to the client's overall advertising goals.
- Track, analyze and develop POV's on industry trends, media coverage and competitive.
- Write contact reports.
- General administrative duties such as booking conference rooms, making print outs, etc.
- Status report maintenance, and contributing to and/or leading status calls both internally and externally
- Involved in developing the project/creative brief, but only with assistance of supervisor in the process. Final brief must be approved by AD prior to initiation of project.
- Leading collateral projects, such as brochures, detail aid, digital assets, tradeshows , etc. and assisting on large scale projects where needed.
o External : sending files to Client, interacting with client on email and phone regarding project updates/status and revisions, but always involving a supervisor, especially when discussing Agency POV/pushing back on client for any reason.
- Important to have full understanding of client’s review process and copy clearance/annotations, etc., as well as overall understanding of key messages/campaign
- Strategic expectations: need to be aptly aware of category, including key competitors and strengths/weaknesses; need to be versed in brand information such as key messages/creative campaign, copy clearance rules/annotations
- Experience working in an ad agency
- Min 1 Year work experience
- Clear and effective writing
- Ability to multi-task
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s degree
*** Pluses: Health Care Ad Agency Experience, BS in any science-related major,
DDB - 17 months ago
Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced...