- Receive and enter purchase orders from customers, mainly distributors (both internal and external).
- Work closely with customers to understand order requirements and scheduling details and methods.
- Prompt communication with customers regarding scheduling, availability and delivery times of received purchase orders.
- Manage change orders with customers.
- Create invoices and packing lists.
- Partner with internal production and materials planners to understand supply and capacity schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales or similar preferred.
- 1 year experience with MRP/ERP systems or other planner software.
- 1 year account management experience managing multiple customers and distributors.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to handle multiple customers in a high activity environment.
- Experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel domestically about 10% of the time.
- Familiarity with bicycles and cycling industry preferred.
SRAM Corporation - 18 months ago