Monetate was just named the 8th fastest growing privately held, entrepreneurial company in Philadelphia! We're actively searching for an Account Director that will manage and maintain relationships with a number of Monetate's clients to ensure that they grow their partnership with us and continue to renew.
Monetate is the leading independent provider of testing, targeting, and personalization for websites. Major enterprise customers like QVC, PETCO, Best Buy, Sports Authority and OfficeMax use Monetate to make the most of their online marketing dollars and optimize their website investments.
Monetate Account Directors are business-savvy and have experience in digital marketing, e-commerce, or consulting. They fully understand and can present the value of digital marketing, web site testing, behavioral targeting, personalization and content/conversion optimization for successful digital marketing/commerce strategies.
Account Directors work directly with clients to understand their high-level business strategies and digital marketing/commerce objectives, ensuring continual alignment with Monetate products, services, and solutions. They also partner closely with Monetate Client Services to deliver an exceptional post-sale experience and contribute to continued growth.
Candidates for this position need to have a proven track record of achievement in the following areas:
- Strategic consulting in digital marketing, e-commerce, and/or other web technologies
- Digital marketing solutions (analytics, testing, targeting, personalization, optimization, content management)
- Client relationship management
- Strategies that match client business objectives
- Sales/Marketing presentations
Successful Account Directors have a passion for client satisfaction, enjoy teamwork, value collaboration, and treat all clients with the respect and attention they deserve.They are self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations. They also have:
- At least 3 years of client and digital marketing project management experience
- At least 3 years of experience building strong internal relationships and being an advocate for the client
- At least 3 years of experience with digital marketing solutions (analytics, testing, targeting, personalization, optimization, content management)
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams and succeed in a matrix organization
- A strong work ethic and leadership skills
- Sincere passion for the web, digital marketing, and client satisfaction
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills in all mediums (email, phone, f2f presentations)
- A demonstrated ability to be proactive and excel under pressure
> Monetate is hiring! Refer a friend for one of more than 20 positions now open, and if we hire your referral, you'll get $2,000 (Engineering), or your choice of $500 or an iPad!
- Business development experience
- Post graduate degree
- Fortune 500 experience (client or team member)
- Experience with optimization solutions (either as a vendor or client)
- Consulting experience