IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNX HEALTH
Location: Western Region
The Account Director is the primary contact for our largest and most prestigious clients post sale. He/she will utilize a consultative approach to guide successful implementations and understand clients' ongoing needs. The Account Director will interact with C-Level executives, as well as identify and interact with key decision-makers and influencers. The Account Director will additionally leverage these relationships to position and sell Zynx products in partnership with the Zynx Sales team, as well as add-on services designed to assist the client’s initial implementation and ongoing optimization work. The Account Director will be responsible for ensuring continuous renewals from each account and to coordinate all related actions. The Account Director will also champion any assigned remediation accounts and develop action plans to return clients to a happy and satisfied state. The Account Director will own the health of the account and will work collaboratively with other Zynx client-facing teams to drive a consistent client service delivery model for each account.
- Develops and maintains relationships with C-suite executives and client leadership
- Builds trust and confidence through consultative approach, excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Accountable for creating and executing the Zynx Implementation & Services strategy in partnership with the Zynx Client Services team, including coordination across teams
- Ensures client renewal of assigned accounts
- Assist Zynx Sales team in sales process prior to close of deal to begin to build relationships and set up client for successful outcomes
- Identify, quantify and assist in sales of new products to existing client base
- Meets or exceeds assigned booking quota
- Leads client kickoff meetings to ensure success of client start up activities
- Sets up scheduled “touch point” meetings with clients to identify, discuss and resolve issues.
- Displays operational thought leadership skills around quality & cost by working with Zynx Client Services and Clinical Affairs team members to resolve operational/clinical issues and initiatives for clients.
- Provides customer feedback to the Product Management team for product enhancements and product defect resolution.
- Encourages and provides avenues for clients to collaborate with other clients with similar profiles and outcomes goals.
- Provide mentoring to Account Executives and Account Managers.
- Ability to work remotely and coordinate team resources.
- TRAVEL REQUIRED – up to 80% is possible.
- Demonstrated high dollar value account management ($1 MM+)
Previous consulting experience (Healthcare industry)
Demonstrated experience in building C-Suite relationships, presentations to C-Suites, and engaging executives in strategic discussions and planning activities
Experience in healthcare or software as service industries
Well defined presentation and communication skills.
Experienced in analyzing client data/statistics and formulate solutions to issues identified by the data.
Preferred Qualifications (Optional)
- Previous account management (multi-level contacts)/sales experience (farmer)
- Solid industry contacts and relationships
About Zynx Health
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based clinical decision support solutions that help healthcare organizations measurably improve patient outcomes, enhance safety, and lower costs.
- Clinical background preferred
- Graduate technical/clinical degree or MBA highly desirable.
- Experience with multi-hospital health systems or academic medical centers highly desirable.
- Prior experience implementing clinical content solutions and developing and executing change management plans highly valued.
- Demonstrated success in working with sales quotas highly desirable.
Thousands of hospital organizations and providers “dare to be better” with Zynx Health’s rigorously developed and maintained evidence-based clinical content, patented technology, and tailored services to drive clinical improvements at the point of care. With Zynx Health, healthcare organizations exceed industry demands for delivering high-quality care at lower costs under value-based reimbursement models. Zynx Health partners with healthcare organizations to continuously and measurably improve care every day, for every patient, every time.
Zynx Health seeks to hire and train employees who uphold and mirror our core values of Bold Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence. In addition we offer competitive salary and extensive benefits - including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.
If you are driven to make a difference and are looking to work in a creative, flexible, progressive and intellectual environment where work life balance really does exist, then consider Zynx. To learn more about Zynx, visit www.zynxhealth.com
All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To be successfully selected for an interview, please apply online with the following:
Zynx Health Incorporated
10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90024