Connect to GXS and Connect to the World!
With more than 2800 employees and operations in 20
different countries, GXS offers endless opportunities to
learn, grow and succeed with one of the nation’s
fastest-growing private companies. Bring us your talent,
energy and drive and become a star player on our winning
Outstanding opportunity to work with GXS, a leading
worldwide provider of business-to-business (B2B) and
supply chain integration, synchronization, and
collaboration solutions. GXS operates one of the world's
largest secure business-to-business global networks,
enabling more than 40,000 businesses, including 75
percent of the Fortune 500, to conduct business together
in real time.
GXS offers an extensive range of outsourced B2B and
supply chain management solutions to help companies,
both large and small, connect worldwide with their
business partners, synchronize product and price
information, optimize inventory control management and
demand forecasts, and speed the overall performance of
their global supply chains. With the broadest array of
outsourced EDI and supply chain management solutions as
well as an unsurpassed worldwide reach, GXS ensures No
Trading Partner is Left Behind.
As The Sr. Account Executive for the Financial Services
Vertical you will drive new business through
consultative selling into established and new accounts
in the Financial Services Sector.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
key opportunities within the target list of accounts
- Utilizing corporate resources to identify and close
in the commercial banking, insurance, and securities
- Developing strategic relationships at the executive
long-term sales cycles.
- Negotiating complex contracts through often
- Staying current on new e-business technologies.
- Making well-planned and impactful sales calls.
- Utilizing GXS’ sales force automation Tools to track
Job Requirements:Skills needed to succeed:
- Providing timely feedback and accurate forecasts.
- Strong business/sales acumen and ability to
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving, presentation and
- Independent, self-starter with excellent
- Confidence in dealing with technical and business
Outsourcing and/or Integration solutions to banking,
- Team player mentality with leadership qualities.
- Proven track record of over-quota achievement
- 10+ years of sales experience, selling IT
insurance, and securities clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
services, professional services and maintenance
- Competitive salary with uncapped upside.
- Commissions and quota-credit on software, outsourced
- Commissions and quota-credit for duration of
interested in management track.
- Excellent upward career potential for those
technology for recognized leader in that space.
- Opportunity to sell managed services and cloud
with the feel of a start-up
- Large company stability without the bureaucracy and
We offer a competitive compensation as well as a
comprehensive benefits package to include 401k with
matching, tuition re-imbursement and much more....
GXS is a leading B2B integration services provider and
operates the world’s largest integration cloud, GXS
Trading Grid®. We help our customers extend their
partner networks, automate receiving processes, manage
electronic payments and improve supply chain visibility.
Servicing more than 550,000 businesses, including
two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and 22 of the top 25
supply chains, we are valued as the world’s #1 B2B
Integration Services Company and recently named to the
To Learn More:
Req. Code : 2615
Organizational Unit : SLS
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
GXS - 19 months ago