We are looking for an experienced Account Executive or Account Director who can leverage deep on-line ad experience and solid industry relationships in the digital media community to drive the understanding, adoption and sale of BlueKai data and products through key marketer and agency partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a deep online advertising sales or account management background (or a combination), a solid technological understanding of the online ad ecosystem and a history of successfully growing revenue and exceeding goals in a highly competitive SaaS environment.
- Develop and deploy a sales strategy against named Fortune 100+ Marketers
- Form and manage relationships with executives and other decision makers as you move through the sales cycle, then close the deal.
- Coach and consult with marketers on how to maximize display advertising by leveraging BlueKai data assets and market intelligence tools
- Work alongside the BlueKai Account Management and Partner Management teams for account planning, account reviews and BlueKai training programs.
- Clearly understand and articulate BlueKai’s value proposition as a data platform capable of hosting, segmenting and managing data assets for strategic advertising partners and their agencies
- Sales strategy, account planning, account reviews and in-market sales support with named marketers.
- Collaborate on customer requirements and long term goals
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in a SaaS environment is required to be considered for this position.
- Previous work in customer facing data intensive environments desired
- Strong academic record; Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills and proven record of closing contracts within a certain timeframe
- Highly effective developing and cultivating deep relationships with client senior executives (CEO, CMTO, Technical Directors) but also capable to interact with Ad Operations teams (Campaign Managers, Analysts)
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Must have strong computer and Internet skills (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills a must
- Previous use of CRM systems, Salesforce.com specifically, desired
- Strong quantitative skills
- Travel throughout the region as needed
Blue Kai, Inc. - 2 years ago