This is an Independent Contractor position (1099) pure commission based sales position.
- Work with VP Athletics and other members of the team to qualify new business opportunities within BIG-Athletics Divisions current customer base and new customer prospects.
- Assist theVP Athleticsin development of ways to further penetrate accounts by actively developing new account opportunities, client generated leads, and internal client referrals.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering sale items.
Education and Experience :
- Extensive knowledge of the sports industry
- Experience as a multi-line sales representative selling into schools or colleges athletics departments AND/OR
- School athletics coach with current relationships/networks with Athletic Directors or key decision makers for sports teams
- Established book of business selling into schools athletics departments
- Experience selling fundraising into schools
All-Star Athlete in collegiate or professional sports
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong presentation/public speaking skills
- Effective and persuasive telephone selling skills
- Excellent relationship building, communication and collaboration skills
- Creative ability to uncover and approach opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Business Impact Group (BiG) does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters or agencies.
BIG - 12 months ago