ABM INDUSTRIES (NYSE: ABM), is a Fortune 500 Company, and a leading provider of integrated facility services. With fiscal 2011 revenues of approximately $4.2 billion and over 100,000 employees, our 300+ offices across the U.S. and various international locales enable us to provide custom facility solutions to sites of all sizes — from neighborhood banks and schools to the largest and most complex facilities, such as corporate office parks and major airports. Learn more at www.abm.com (check out Metropolis!)
ABM is looking to add to our team a high energy, enthusiastic, professional salesperson with a positive attitude who loves to sell and make money. The candidate should want to work for a dynamic, solid company that is the market leader in the facilities services business. The preferred candidate will possess a genuine ability to connect with people, who can develop and maintain customer relationships and close the sale.
We are looking for someone who is looking to make a dramatic impact on growing our company and wants a long-term career with a good future.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for producing new business in contract sales and add-on tag sales in the Puget Sound area. This will include preparing bids, making sales presentations and could include some customer service accountabilities on selected accounts.
· Responsible for achieving the branch sales goals, and working closely with Operations to develop sales leads. Will also take lead in developing a Sales Plan, which will ensure future sales growth goals can be met.
· We need to aggressively seek out new business via cold calling, e mail marketing, canvassing, attending trade show and industry events, networking, and managing social media. Execute and help develop vertical market strategies.
· Develops and coordinates the preparation of and delivery of sales materials, displays, exhibits, and promotional programs. Prepares for and attends exhibitions, events, conferences, meetings, and other local and regional promotional opportunities to promote ABM.
· Will meet or beat realistic but stretch goals determined by the company.
· Coordinate efforts in the branch to meet budgeted sales goals; will assist the branch manager on customer relations, public relations, and quality assurance.
· Will use a CRM tool to track the sales pipeline, activities and sales results.
· Target and solicit local, regional, and national accounts; travel as needed within the branch‘s geographic scope to meet with potential customers, bid walks, and sales presentations.
· Must be able to present effectively in person and sell new business, sometimes solo and sometimes in collaboration with others.
· Maintain ongoing clear communication, at least weekly, with Branch Manager and Sales Manager.
· Must sell new business and assist any subordinates in securing new business.
· Maintain accounts and current customer base while making branch grow with more sales.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of three years of recent sales experience with demonstrated track record of success.
· Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow up
· Experienced in training staff in marketing and sales techniques
· Knowledge of and contacts in the facility services business strongly preferred.
· College degree preferred.
· Experienced in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required. Experience using Salesforce.com, a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· This successful candidate must be aligned with our core values, possess a strong work ethic, and unquestioned integrity.
· An outgoing personality is required. Members of our sales team need to entertain responsibly and have fun.
Pay & Benefits
· Salary + Commission
· Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Health Care and Commuter Tax-Free Flexible Spending Accounts.
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Company Car or Auto Allowance, and Fuel Card.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)