Carestream Health is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team!
This is an outstanding opportunity to excel in a career with a company that offers unlimited growth and earning potential if you possess Healthcare capital equipment and solution sales experience with a demonstrated track record of quota busting success.
Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with accelerators for overachievement! Tremendous income potential. Excellent benefits.
What does it take to achieve success in this role?
A new opportunity exists for a Full Line Account Executive supporting the
- Refuse to lose attitude and work style.
- Background in healthcare equipment/solutions (preferably radiology) sales.
- Understanding of Radiology/Clinical workflow.
- Disciplined in forecast, funnel and time management.
- Ability to manage customers and identify new ones.
Territory from Central PA (State College to Cleveland/Akron) down to Northern West Virginia.
This individual will be responsible for Health Care Sales with a focus on Digital Equipment and Solutions Sales for the Radiology Marketplace.
- Must have 5 + years of successful sales experience with Capital Medical Equipment, Medical Imaging, Healthcare IT solutions or Medical device.
- Ability to sell across a portfolio to a customer and understand all aspects of Carestream Health’s solutions/products.
- Executive level contacts and selling skills, preferably in the medical imaging space.
- Proven ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals. Demonstrate measurable year over year success in selling and account management.
- Ability to manage a large geographic territory (over night travel and extensive driving required).
- Proven track record at managing/cultivating existing accounts while prospecting and identifying new customers (cold calling). Strong Hunting experience and mentality.
- Ability to work with customers directly and through indirect channels to exceed goals.
- Great inter-personal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of customers and distribution channel partners.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independent of supervision.
- Self-starter, outgoing, upbeat and looking for a career not a job.
- Bachelors Degree, or, the equivalent related work experience (Radiological technology a plus)
- ARRT Certification a plus
Carestream Health is a dynamic global company with over 100 years of leadership in radiology and healthcare IT. We are passionately committed to helping our customers do their jobs better, faster and more cost effectively. By applying our insights and experience, we create inventive, elegant solutions that offer a smarter way forward.
Headquartered in Rochester, NY, Carestream has over 7000 employees operating in 170 countries. Our customers range from large enterprises to small private practices, including: large health systems, hospitals, imaging centers, medical groups and dental practices. In addition to our innovative radiology products, Carestream also sells solutions for information management, non-destructive testing, thin-film coating & nanomaterials.
Carestream Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carestream Health - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...