Account Executive: Inside Medical Device Sales Opportunity
Caldera Medical is a rapidly growing medical device company located in Agoura Hills, CA and is focused on designing, manufacturing, marketing and selling implantable grafts into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate person with sales experience to follow-up on leads, assist the field sales organization in scheduling appointments, maintain current accounts, as well as prospect for new leads. This position will primarily call on surgeons and hospital purchasing agents and will work in conjunction with our outside field sales representatives.
We are seeking a driven sales professional with a proven track record of success, an excellent phone presence, and someone who functions well in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to get into the medical device industry.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Outgoing and persuasive personality
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details
- Self-starter and quick learner; thrives in a fast paced environment
- Team player with high energy and a diligent work ethic
- $30,000 Base Salary, with first year total cash expectation of $45,000.
- Full benefits including employer paid healthcare and dental, IRA with matching contribution, paid vacation, and sick time.