Our client is seeking a results oriented Account Executive with demonstrated success in executive solution & value propositions sales, who will create and execute the commercial sales strategy for the Texas and South West territory, partnering with the regional, & corporate commercial teams. The Account Executive will have deep domain expertise in Intelligent Energy Management (IEM) in the electric utility segment with the ability to translate their technical & solution expertise to generate value to our customers and grow their territory.
· Drive sales growth to new customers by demonstrating value generation.
· Meet or exceeds key metrics for Revenue, Operating Profit, & Market Share.
· Create, modify and execute sales plans to develop creative growth opportunities, embrace new products, solutions and, ensure the plans meet corporate direction and strategy.
· Partner with the Regional, & Corporate commercial teams to develop sales strategies & execute on customer growth.
· Effectively coordinate relationships and interfaces with Commercial Operations, Product Applications, Product management and other functions within Comverge.
· Establish and maintain influential executive relationships at all levels of internal & external customers and prospects.
· Promote a positive work environment through team work. Reinforces and builds strategic customer relationships.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), or Bachelor in Business and a minimum of 4 years experience in the IEM or Utility Industry
· Minimum 8 years experience in the electric utility industry or selling software solutions to C & V -levels within customer organizations.
· Proven strategic, value engineering/proposition selling and marketing skills to achieve growth and sales targets