Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the LTL industry is in search of an experienced Account Executive for our Wheeling, IL terminal. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Actively pursue and qualify valued business opportunities. Implement successful selling strategies/techniques.
2. Manage new and established account development for continued revenue and profit growth. Define and propose specific approaches to meet and exceed customer needs.
3. Identify situations requiring effective negotiation and maintain positive client relationships throughout any issue resolution process.
4. Take ownership in the work. Advance expertise and value by increasing knowledge of products, services and pricing. Seek opportunities to maximize contribution in current role.
5. Utilize available resources and knowledge to orchestrate solutions that increase market share and profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and proven sales work experience.
2. Proven effective prospecting, presentation and closing skills. Strong territory management skills.
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
4. Previous experience selling General Commodity-LTL Transportation services a plus.
Holland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Holland - 10 months ago
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich., Holland has long been recognized for delivering the most next-day service lanes in its territory and...