for Account Excecutive(Telesales)(TAE)
- Meet or exceed assigned budget.
- Prospect and sell new partners with focus on Life Celebrations at Work and gifting programs to support profitable B2B/B2E/B2C revenue. Emphasis is on prospects that can generate minimum $2.5K annually and above of house spend.
- Execute telesales campaigns for programs and market segments according to BGS calendar or as directed by National Sales Manager or VP.
- Utilize lead / contact lists / scripts as provided.
- Develop sales strategies and sales expertise to support monthly floral spend, holiday gifting and program sales, specifically:
- Life Celebrations at Work, especially Sympathy
- Holiday Gifting
- Program Sales (Client Acquisition and Customer Retention)
- Marketing Promotions
- Employee Rewards and Recognition
- Conferences and Events
- FLWS floral subscription services programs
- Prospect and sell new partners with consumer like audiences- such as employee populations and association membership. Sell these organizations a preferred customer program. This is considered PCC revenue, with the orders billed to the individual as a consumer.
- Develop sales strategies to support monthly floral spend, holiday gifting and program sales, specifically:
- Employee Preferred Customer Programs
- Membership Preferred Customer Programs
- Within new and assigned customers, establish the 1800Flowers.com brand as the go-to supplier for all business gifting. Leverage those relationships to generate continual referrals and to secure preferred exclusive status for gifting spend within each partner.
- Develop and implement territory marketing plan, in coordination with National Sales manager, to include:
- Regular monthly direct mail and electronic communications.
- Special market campaigns, event or seasonal messaging.
- Occasional business travel to key partners or regions of the assigned territory, as required.
- Develop and implement sustainable gifting programs with industries such as contracting and real estate.
- Where required, as directed by National Sales Manager and or VP of Sales:
- Provide referrals for larger, complex sales opportunities such as but not limited to marketing promotions, RFPs, national purchasing contracts.
- Avoid contact with currently active or clearly identified units of national accounts.
- Refer specific opportunities to other units of 1800Flowers.com.
BGS & Partnership Divisional Responsibilities, to include but are not limited too:
- Meet / Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives for order volume and net revenue.
- Meet profitability requirements with overall average discount not to exceed 15%.
- Operate within assigned expense budget.
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities equal to at least four times the monthly budget for each individual month. Close at least 30% of the opportunities identified.
- 5. Meet / Exceed target goals/objectives set by management regarding:
- Daily outbound phone metrics, talk time
- Daily, weekly sales in person calls
- Daily, weekly, monthly email or written communications
- Weekly proposals/ quotations
- Comply with administrative requirements for documenting and reporting activities and results, including weekly calendars and daily contact sheets.
- Daily / weekly activity calenders
- Real time pipeline of opportunities and prospects
- Profitability analysis
- Utilize contact management tool (ACT) to house daily phone efforts, sales pipelines, and forecasts.
- Adhere to the Seeds of Success.
- Partners and new partners via electronic and hard copy letters expressing our appreciation. This will be an ongoing effort throughout the year and should be part of the sales routine to assist in driving mind share and market share for 1-800-flowers.com.
- The employee takes accountability for personal professional growth and career development.
To Apply: Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
- Meeting and/or exceeding revenue based quotas through profitable transactions and partnerships
- Ensure you maintain a high volume of outbound calling to support 4x budget in sales (net dollars) pipeline
- Prospecting/Cold calling into accounts
- Cross selling and up selling into existing accounts
- Closing the sale of new partnerships and generating revenue from those agreements
- Ensuring excellent relationships and penetration of their division
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a Business Plan and Marketing Plan
- Achieves annual sales quota by working with management to establish selling strategy/tactics; obtaining orders and establishing new accounts; organizing daily objectives; analyzing customer requirements, strategic plans, and objectives
- Focuses on new business penetration within all accounts and divisions
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner; participation in team sales meetings to help cross reference successes
- Maintains a professional attitude in all aspects of the business including tephone, emails, hard copy letters, and internal documentation; attends educational workshops as necessary through Fresh University
- Ensure cooperation with all internal divisions through the policies and procedures as outlined internally
- Provide information to customers to help them in their purchasing decisions for products and services
- Prepare written quotes, and program proposals utilizing BGS templates
- Make sure that new product information is communicated to appropriate customer personnel and updated on all necessary websites
- Professionally manage the sales relationship at the highest levels
- Achieve incremental sales growth
- Maintain active appropriate database with all necessary information; update contact management tool after every call with customer; provide all aspects of account maintenance
- Provide appropriate expectation levels internally and externally with our customers
- Ability to create profitable programs with existing and new partners by leveraging the profitability analysis template
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time by management
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place , NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.