Job Description:Job Description:|
ABM is one of the largest facility management services
providers. We offer state-of-the-art, dependable
building maintenance services cost effectively. With
over 100 years of facility solutions experience, we
continue to serve thousands of clients across the U.S.
and in over 20 international locations. (https://metropolis.abm.com/)
ABM is a dynamic, solid company that is the market
leader in the facilities services business. ABM is
looking to add to our team an enthusiastic, professional
salesperson with a positive attitude who loves to sell
and make money. The preferred candidate will possess a
genuine ability to connect with people, who can develop
and maintain customer relationships and close the sale.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
sales and add-on tag sales in the Puget Sound area. This
- Responsible for producing new business in contract
will include preparing bids, making sales presentations
and could include some customer service accountabilities
on selected accounts.
working closely with Operations to develop sales leads.
- Responsible for achieving the branch sales goals, and
With the support of Regional and National Sales, will
also take lead in developing a Sales Plan, which will
ensure future sales growth goals can be met.
industry events and network. Will execute and help
- Engage in email marketing, attend trade show and
develop vertical market strategies.
delivery of sales materials, displays, exhibits, and
- Develops and coordinates the preparation of and
promotional programs. Prepares for and attends
exhibitions, events, conferences, meetings, and other
local and regional promotional opportunities to promote
sales goals; will assist the branch manager on customer
- Coordinate efforts in the branch to meet budgeted
relations, public relations, and quality assurance.
activities and sales results.
- Will use a CRM tool to track the sales pipeline,
accounts; travel as needed within the branch‘s
- Target and solicit local, regional, and national
geographic scope to meet with potential customers, bid
walks, and sales presentations.
with Branch Manager and Sales Manager.
- Maintain ongoing clear communication, at least weekly,
securing new business.
- Must sell new business and assist any subordinates in
making branch grow with more sales.
- Maintain accounts and current customer base while
- Other duties as assigned.
demonstrated track record of success.
- Minimum of three years of recent sales experience with
to detail and follow up
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention
- Experienced in training staff in marketing and sales
Experience using Salesforce.com, a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Experienced in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required.
core values, possess a strong work ethic, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This successful candidate must be aligned with our
new business, sometimes solo and sometimes in
- Must be able to present effectively in person and sell
collaboration with others. An outgoing personality is
required. Members of our sales team need to entertain
responsibly and have fun.
Pay & Benefits
Life Insurance, EAP, Health Care and Commuter Tax-Free
- Salary + Commission
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
Flexible Spending Accounts.
Division/Department : ABM Janitorial
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Car or Auto Allowance, and Fuel Card.
Exemption : Exempt
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
ABM Industries - 2 years ago
Many businesses hope to clean up, but diversified facilities services contractor ABM counts on it. The company primarily offers janitorial...