Our exceptional growth has created an account executive opportunity in the Detroit, Michigan area.
The account executive is PrimeSource Healthcare’s lifeline to the marketplace. This dynamic, results-oriented person must wear many hats: new business development, account manager and sales. Success depends on this person’s ability to create and enhance relationships with facility administrators, directors of nursing, social services directors and corporate decision makers, and to provide great service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing and maintaining:
The account executive will be required to travel five days a week (with an occasional office day) across an assigned territory in the Cincinnati Ohio area and occasionally to PrimeSource Healthcare’s corporate offices in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, a northern suburb of Chicago. When not meeting with clients, this person will work remotely leveraging a home office.
- New accounts and markets as directed.
- Current account information and update as necessary or required.
- Primary contact with all assigned accounts through personal
- visits, telecommunications and correspondence on an on-going basis.
- Current awareness of changes in the healthcare industry through self-education peer-education and professional and community involvement.
Compensation will be a base salary plus bonus
Please check out our website at pshcs.com
The ideal candidate must have more than two years experience in a healthcare business/marketing environment, preferably with knowledge of long term healthcare. The person that will be the ideal fit will have:
PrimeSource Healthcare offers the right candidate a competitive compensation and benefits package, including guaranteed salary and travel reimbursement. To learn more about our company, visit www.http//pshcs.com
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to develop a solid book of business through strong sales techniques, lead generation, personal referral,networking and client retention.
- Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation, initiative, independence and strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications.
- BS/BA degree in healthcare, human relations, business administration, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
PrimeSource Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity works here.
One of the largest US building supply sellers, PrimeSource Building Products provides professional builders with the tools they need to...