The Account Executive manages sales and external components of the agency/client relationship for a group of assigned clients. This role serves as the main contact person and liaison between the Account Team and the Production Manager.
Our Account Executive will:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Maintain current client base and strengthen client relationship with agency; provide regular and thorough communication with clients.
- Analyze the performance of assigned client campaigns, making team approved strategy recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Produce critical path document and manage production process; provide consistent and thorough coordination with account teams and internal support to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy and completion on schedule.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of client’s situation and objectives, and prepare fundraising proposals for clients that will help meet objectives.
- Assist in the development of new business.
- Compile and prepare statistical reports using assigned applications.
Email your resume with salary requirements today to email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of direct mail experience, multi-channel marketing or e-fundraising and/or fundraising experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to balance multiple assignments and set priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with Salesforce a plus.
Come work for the BEST! Grizzard was named in the AJC’s “Top WorkPlaces in Atlanta – 2011 & 2012. ”