The Apartment Community Program Account Executive aids in the sales and training of the ACP program primarily through training and motivating leasing staff on Green Mountain Energy Company electricity products. The ACP Account Executive spends a large amount of their day traveling to different apartment communities to meet, train and motivate apartment property personnel.
- Training apartment community leasing consultants on Green Mountain Energy Company electricity products and how to effectively recommend to new residents.
- Achieve monthly sales and performance goals.
- Assuring that leasing agents are referring new tenants to GMEC and new resident move-in sheets recommend GMEC as the preferred electricity provider.
- Review sales performance reports with property management and provide performance feedback.
- Ensure that each property has enough sales collateral to hand out to their new tenants.
- Visit between 5-8 properties per day and submit weekly activity report.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus one year of work experience. Some college preferred.
- Previous experience as an apartment leasing consultant or industry experience is a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to travel constantly within assigned territory.
- Excellent communication and skills required.
- Functional knowledge in using computers, web-based applications, and MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills, detail oriented and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be an Account Executive ACP . For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC0913-101R . Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.