MSLGROUP Americas is currently seeking an Account Executive for our Consumer practice in our MSL Atlanta office. As an integral member of the team, this Account Executive will be responsible for the execution of PR plans and the day-to-day account activities. This includes placement of stories through media pitching (traditional and social), event planning, writing press releases and fact sheets and overall client satisfaction.
· Executing PR plans and day to day client activities – creating press kits, coordinating events and meetings, conducting outreach in the social media space.
· Developing relationships with digital and traditional media.
· Daily monitoring of media for news and information about our clients.
· Placing stories through media pitching (traditional and social).
· Event planning and meeting support.
· Writing press releases, fact sheets, pitch letters, and blog posts.
· Participating in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings as well as ensuring overall client satisfaction.
· Researching and assisting with program and presentation development for existing clients and new prospects.
· Analysis and reporting.
· BA/BS Degree in a related field;
· 3+ years experience in Public Relations in the consumer practice of an agency or corporate/in-house;
· Solid media relations skills and excellent writing skills;
· Experience and passion for consumer brands;
· Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media preferred;
· Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media;
· Strong presentation skills, poise and professionalism; and
· Excellent writing skills are essential to this position, as well as great attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking and being proactive.
MSLGROUP Americas is part of MSLGROUP, Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group, advisors in all aspects of communication strategy: from consumer PR to financial communications, from public affairs to reputation management and from crisis communications to experiential marketing and events. With more than 3,500 people across close to 100 offices worldwide, MSLGROUP is also the largest PR network in fast-growing China and India. The group offers strategic planning and counsel, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution. Learn more about us at: www.mslgroup.com + blog.mslgroup.com