General Statement of Duties:
The Canton Charge (National Basketball Association Development League), operated by the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Canton Memorial Civic Center seek teachable, dedicated individuals who possesses superior listening and communication skills and are eager to grow their career selling tickets for our organization. Under the guidance of the Director of Ticket Sales, our Inside Sales Team acts as a feeder system for senior level ticket and group sales positions. This is a temporary position that will last no longer than 12 months.
- Sell Canton Charge ticket packages, as well as suites and other premium seating to the general public and local corporations.
- Manage generated ticket account base.
- Participate in game/event day duties as needed.
- Staff ticket sales tables during outside functions such as luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
- Assist with incoming sales line.
Education or Experience:
- Computer literacy required.
- Position requires excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments and sales.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism and a passion for the sports industry.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University. Previous internship or work experience within the sports industry is preferred.
Quicken Loans Arena - 17 months ago