ARAMARK Uniform Services (AUS) provides clothing and related products for more than 400,000 customers across the US in virtually every industry, served from over 200 facilities. From designing and manufacturing to cleaning and delivering, AUS works with individual clients on both a local and a national level to create and maintain the perfect image, promoting teamwork and establishing a professional identity.
Are you a sales "hunter"? If so, this is a lucrative business opportunity you don't want to miss. As an Outside Sales Executive you will have an assigned geographic territory where you will be responsible for executing a sales plan by prospecting new business, gathering information about customer needs, presenting ARAMARK solutions and closing the sale. You will be provided with tools such as a car allowance, a laptop, and extensive training to help you succeed. The Sales Account Executive position pays a competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions.
This territory will cover the Lorain and Medina counties.
Essential Functions include:
- Scheduling first time visits
- Conducting in-person prospecting calls
- Following-up with potential customers
- Qualifying leads
- Attaining new business and working with local sales and management team
- Assisting in measuring and installations of new accounts
The successful candidate will possess:
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with ARAMARK without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 1+ year (Prefer 3+ years) business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Geographic sales territory experience using consultative selling approach
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Prior classroom sales training
- Accustomed to being managed with weekly activity guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and contact-management software such as Goldmine, ACT, etc.
- The Sales Account Executive must travel locally in order to visit prospective customers, therefore must have a valid driver's license
High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
ARAMARK - 22 months ago
Keeping employees fed and clothed is one mark of this company. ARAMARK is the world's #3 contract foodservice provider (behind Compass...