Do you have experience in the commercial real estate industry and an understanding of GIS technology? Combine this knowledge with your sales experience to make a difference on our growing commercial team. Concentrate on advancing business use of GIS within commercial real estate companies through direct sales activities as well as close collaboration with high value partners.
- Increase sales of Esri products and services in existing commercial real estate customer organizations through broader use of GIS
- Develop new commercial real estate accounts by following up on leads as well as initiating contact with prospective customers
- Develop and effectively communicate strategic and tactical plans that are actionable and define a clear development strategy for assigned accounts
- Orchestrate an effective virtual team effort using internal resources and Esri business partners as contributors that support a common vision/strategy to achieve the goals of the customer and Esri
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and prospective customers at all levels of the organization (CxO, business unit executives, IT professionals, analysts) to maintain clarity of understanding of their highest priority business needs
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to address each customer’s critical business challenges
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities for business growth for Esri and customers
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, marketing, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent
- Five or more years of experience in sales and/or marketing technical solutions to businesses
- Demonstrated ability to manage the sales cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and further developing an account
- Experience with executing solution selling methodologies
- Ability to think strategically and divergently while acting independently to successfully manage achievement of short-term goals
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
- Knowledge of corporate decision-making and procurement processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with equally good listening, probing, and qualification abilities
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and a passion for driving the use of GIS to meet the challenges and opportunities of business
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Knowledge of and experience using Esri products
- Experience using demographics, market segmentation data, and GIS software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at
. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...