Account Executive - Contract Security Sales
Las Vegas (May be exended to include Arizona if strong Rep)
No phone calls!
Base + Commission + Auto + lap-top + phone
Starting salary is $60,000.00
Local office, sales training and support. Monthly contests and incentives!!!
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!!
The economy may be suffering but the SECURITY BUSINESS IS BOOMING!!!$$$
Sister companies eCamSecure and D & M Communiations
This position starts with a $60,000.00 base and decreases over 6 months to rest at 30,000.00. The position also comes with auto allowance, lucrative commission structure, lap-top, and cell phone. Unlimited earning potential!!!
Construction Protective Services & EcamSecure is a progressive security company looking for an Account Executive who is eager to make a good living and has the dedication and commitment to sell and service our Total Security Solutions. Our business differs from other security operations in that we offer several types of security options, and combinations, that compliment each other, either on the construction site or in the boardroom. We also differ from others in that we are more of a technology based solutions provider than other organizations in the security business. Do you want to be a leader or a follower.
We are searching for a talented individual who has a proven track record in sales and can verify their past performance. If you are looking to make a substantial income and are willing to work hard and work close with operations, I would like to speak to you. You must be a team player and enjoy seeing your clients and operations peoplE. If you want to stay home and telemarket, we are not interested in talking with you!!!
Primary Responsibilities: (Not limited to)
Secondary Responsibilities: (not responsible for)
- Work closely with operations and client services to insure account maintenance and maximum revenue development.
- Report to office periodically, but otherwise you will be in the field at least 4 days a week.
- Follow-up on internal/external referral leads and inquiries from potential customers
- Develop relationships with existing and new accounts, develop repeat business
- Search out new job site locations and markets
- Maintain weekly sales reports in SAGE and accurate documentation of all efforts. Present to client services on an on-going basis using Goldmine.
- Will generate a minimum of new leads on a weekly basis. ( Sales leads generated by Client Services are only supplemental to those, which have been obtained by the account executive.)
- Identify the needs of a site/client and activate appropriate proposal/information
- Follow up on all service. Simply making the sale is only the beginning of our commitment to quality and service.
- Identify the Post Instructions and pass on to the office/supervisor
- Perform site surveys for Ecamsecure clients
- Listen to your Client; what she/he says about sensors, the guard, GSR's, needs of the site
- Look for new ways to contact and identify prospective clients
- Be present at all starts and follow-up with the client
- Be pro active not reactive; we are supposed to be the security specialists, not the client. Don't wait for them to tell you they have a problem.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Will assist with the investigation and public relations issues concerning Loss Prevention
- Positive and respectful interaction with all internal departments
- Will meet weekly/ monthly sales quotas in regard to various types of sales
- Prepare a sales presentation that is skillfully organized and implemented
- Follow-up on sent proposal based on time frame need per project
- Employee shall devote their entire productive time, energy, ability, and attention to the performance of duties throughout the term of this Employment Agreement to Employer's reasonable satisfaction
- Must carefully and accurately assess each potential sale to insure the feasibility of the project. Do not accept jobs that are impossible to maintain or too great of a liability.
- It is the Account Executives responsibility to inform the client that additional security is necessary.
- Must have professional presentation, business sense, professional demeanor and progressive attitude.
- Participate and attend professional organization events and trade shows
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Provide information for starts to Client Services and local office with clear site map and directions for supervisors and guards
- Make sure all appropriate parties receive requested information
- Be aware of changes on the site and recommend changes/coverage options as the site progresses
- Read and answer e-mail several times a day
- Return phone calls to internal departments within an hour.
- Attend and participate at sales meetings
- Dynamic Customer Service skills
- Should be willing to participate with the training of new account executives
- Utilize all sales tools to achieve desired results
- Capable of adapting and tailoring our product to meet the clients needs
- At times contacting clients about past due invoices
- Interface daily with Branch Manager in regard to available resources.
- Stay focused on responsibilities of the sales person, not operations
- Responsible for disclosing the responsibilities and roles of our guards & services
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Valid driver's license is required
- Must have and develop basic computer (hardware & software), skills including the Internet, Office products, Palm pilots, lap tops, etc. . .
- Ability to get along with various personality types and educational levels
- Interface with all departments most specifically operations and the branch manager
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Professionalism at all levels
- Must have a basic understanding of DSL, internet etc.. and be comfortable selling our ecam product.
- English writing and speaking communication skills
- Able to make sales presentations and proficiently sell our products
- Must be a team player and be willing to share techniques
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Three to five years' sales experience
- Able to sell all products and to identify which product is appropriate to customer needs.
- Follow-through and thoroughness
This position comes with a $60,000.00 starting salary, car allowance, lucrative compensation package, cell phone, laptop, medical/dental benefits, life insurance, supplemental insurances, paid vacations, and unlimited earning potential. To apply for this position, you must follow this link:
Base + Commission + Auto + lap-top + phone
CPS Security Solutions - 13 months ago