Apply your industry knowledge in a new way on our Utility Team, a geographically dispersed group responsible for our relationships with electric and gas utilities throughout the United States. Energetic, driven professionals are needed to prospect business development activities and focus on selling Esri solutions to electric and gas accounts.
- Execute account management strategies designed to facilitate the implementation of business relevant solutions within a portfolio of targeted accounts
- Develop and drive new accounts and expand existing accounts by selling software and services
- Effectively coordinate and leverage sales resources organized in a distributed or virtual team environment
- Work closely with technical resources to develop custom presentations designed to demonstrate the business value of Esri’s enterprise solutions
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Conceptualize automation and improvements with Esri technologies
- Advance relationships with existing high value partners within the utilities industry
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS or an engineering component, or equivalent experience, depending on position level
- Five or more years of experience selling Information Technology solutions in an enterprise environment to electric and/or gas companies
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Experience developing large, complex business relationships with major customers
- Knowledge of and experience with Esri or competitive products
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience selling typical operations and engineering software solutions to cooperatives, municipalities, and/or investor-owned utilities
- AM/FM/GIS solution experience within a utility
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at
. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 5 months ago
Customer Account Executive, Westwood, MA
- 30+ days ago
Program Manager Technical, C I Implem, Energy...
- 22 days ago
Program Manager, C I Direct Instl, Westwood,...
- 30+ days ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...