Marketwired is a leader in social media and marketing communications cloud software and are growing like crazy. We are delivering tremendous value to our customers and hiring some of the best minds around the world. Our headquarters is located in Toronto, Canada and we continue to expand globally. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across most industry verticals.
Marketwired Enterprise Sales Executives are responsible for developing and closing new Marketwired business in new enterprise accounts. Specifically:
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers for Marketwired entire suite of social media and marketing communications solutions
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Sell the Marketwired vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with extended team members
- Work closely with Customer Success, Account Management, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 clients. You will execute on a market plan to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles with C-Level Executives. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of on-quota, B2B technology or software applications sales experience; CRM, SFA, and marketing software sales experience a plus, as is on-demand/SaaS sales experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four year university/college degree required
- Consistent earnings of $175-225K plus in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $1MM quota.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred.
OMERS Private Equity doesn't stop investing when it reaches the US/Canadian border. A Canada-based investment firm, OMERS Private...