At Verizon, we feel we have more satisfied professionals than the average company. Why? We attract individuals who can achieve a healthy balance between helping the company succeed and advancing their own careers. The result is an energized, team-oriented environment where individual contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Utilize prospecting skills that include networking with former business partners and contacts, cold-calling, industry research, social media and technology utilization and solution oriented product knowledge to generate new business.
Using client and prospect feedback, develop specific solutions and sell strategic services to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center Solutions, and CPE offerings. It is critical for the Sr. Acquisition Account Executive to be a team leader and an astute business person, have exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence, and have outstanding judgment.
This position will:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Uncover and develop C-level executive relationships within assigned account portfolio as well as new customers who are currently not doing business with VESO.
- Develop strategic solution based plans based on industry trending and customer analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles, and continuous study of assigned accounts' industry, business challenges and trends.
- Develop a version of the Strategic Plan to share with customers to solicit their input and have them gain a sense of joint ownership of the Plan.
- Prepare sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and new revenue potential
- Participate in contract negotiations.
- Develop creative and customized package of new applications and services.
- Require an understanding of all VESO services/products and network.
Bachelor's Degree preferred and 3-5 years successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline. Must be able to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such, managerial experience a plus.
The preferred candidate must also be able to manage multiple priorities, develop strong relationships within assigned accounts, and:
***Note to Reader...Please update your resume before submitting to ensure your qualifications are CLEARLY indicated on your resume and that they meet the REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE listed in this job description.***
- Articulate client business value with consultative selling approaches
- Understand the delivery implications of consulting opportunities and sell solutions that can deliver
- Assist with developing proposals and oral presentations
- Work in a highly ambiguous, dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline/channel
- Team with colleagues and vendors to develop creative solutions
- Understand key partner and competitor offerings which overlap the VESO solution space
- Must have proven track record of exceeding annual sales plan.
Want to make your mark, both as a team member and as an individual? Verizon could be just the place for you. Apply right away for this exceptional opportunity.
Back to Search Results
What makes a great career? If you ask us, we’ll tell you that it’s the experience, the people and the sense of pride that comes...