Want to work in a sales environment but not have to cold call? Are you targeting finance or financial services for your next career move? If so, consider Fisher Investments.
Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm who manages portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Our founder and CEO, Ken Fisher, has been in the money management business since 1973 and is a nationally recognized pioneer in investment research. Ken Fisher is also known for his "Portfolio Strategy" column in Forbes magazine, which he has authored since 1984, and for having written four New York Times bestsellers on investing and wealth creation.
We've grown significantly over the past decade and are now searching for highly talented and motivated individuals to join our Account Executive teams in our Bay Area and Portland Metro Area offices. We were ranked by BusinessWeek as one of "The Best Places to Launch a Career" in a 2008 survey and Forbes highlighted Fisher Investments as one of "The Best Financial Companies to Work For Right Now" in 2011.
- Amplify your financial career with an expanding multi-billion dollar investment firm
- Receive ongoing training in finance, capital markets, and portfolio management
- Base salary plus uncapped commission compensation structure
- Responding to warm leads from investors who have expressed interest in us!
- An energetic team environment
- Enhance your communication skills, increase market knowledge, and drive your own success
- Contact high-net worth investors who have responded to the firm's advertising
- Communicate Fisher Investments' philosophy and strategy to prospective clients
- Help facilitate the asset acquisition process with qualified investors
- Work with Vice Presidents to coordinate meetings with potential clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Track record of success in sales production highly preferred
- Financial sales and/or brokerage background a plus
- Strong work ethic and desire to excel in a dynamic team-based environment
- Highly professional consultative sales ability and work ethic
- Goal oriented, exceptional communication skills, competitive, and articulate
- Competitive base salary with a rewarding bonus structure.
- Open and supportive team-based environment.
- Work-life balance.
- Generous paid time off.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fisher Investments is an independent, privately-owned money management firm serving institutions and affluent individuals primarily in North...