Account Executive - Healthcare
We are seeking a seasoned Hunter/Closer with a demonstrated track record of sales achievement into the Healthcare market to build a large base of clients. The Account Executive will focus on developing new business within their assigned accounts territory.
This position can be based out of in Glendale, CA, Chicago IL, or Boston, MA.
Specific duties include:
Skills and Qualifications
- Develop a business plan for your Territory to focus your selling efforts with clear goals
- Develop a pipeline of quality prospects to meet sales objectives.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and monthly/quarterly bookings quotas
- Develop a strong product competency and industry knowledge related to market needs, domain knowledge and competitors
- Work with your Everbridge team to execute coordinated sales campaigns and insure effective opportunity management
- Implement a consultative, solution selling methodology on a consistent basis
- Identify, qualify and bid on appropriate contracts, teaming with proposals department to complete RFP’s and prepare professional and effective proposals
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using Salesforce.com
- Participate in meetings and visit with key decision makers in the Healthcare sector
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors
Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sales of Internet ASP products, telecommunication services, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery products, or related products highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare market
- Ability to identify and sell multiple use cases to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Strong prospecting/cold calling, solution sales and rapport building skills
- 3-5 years’ experience selling SaaS or hosted software, enterprise software, telecommunications solutions to medium to large Healthcare accounts.
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities
- BS/BA degree or relevant experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to aggressively manage the sales cycle to close
- Experience in selling, presenting, and demonstrating technology solutions
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.