Pawngo is the first full-service online pawn shop in the U.S. and is backed by Lightbank, Daylight Partners, and Access Venture Partners. Targeting a multi-billion dollar opportunity, we ’re taking a 3,000-year-old industry and catapulting it into the technology-age. Since launching in June 2011, Pawngo has been featured on The Rock Center with Brian Williams, The New York Times, Fast Company, and Slate, among others. |
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Account Executive – Inside Sales will be responsible for converting leads that come in via the phone, chat, and our online application process.
The ideal candidate for this position is competitive, loves working in a fast-paced environment, is a great verbal and written communicator, and wants to have a direct impact on the success of our company.
Meet some of our current Account Executives in this short from the Rock Center: The Real Pawn Stars
- Turn leads into customers over-the-phone and generate new business
- Nurture relationships with clients after their initial loan or sale
- Coordinate with the Evaluations Team to get customers the money they need for their asset
- Convince prospects to ship their luxury assets after the initial quote
- 3-4 years of inside sales experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of high-end jewelry, handbags, watches, or other luxury products is a huge plus
- Bonus points for experience using Salesforce.com
- Outgoing, articulate self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Capacity to assume more significant responsibility over time
" Benefits Competitive salary and commission plan Stock options in a rapidly growing start-up that is backed by a solid investment team Significant growth and advancement opportunities Casual dress code Fun, entrepreneurial work environment
Pawngo - 5 months ago