Are you a dynamic sales professional? Sage Payment Solutions, a division of Sage North America, is looking for individuals with proven outbound Sales experience for an Inside Sales position located in the Lawrenceville, GA call center. Sage Payment Solutions focus is to exceed customer expectations by simplifying payment solutions, building strong relationships, and delivering value. Sage Payment Solutions products have been making it easier for businesses to accept electronic payments for over 19 years. The Account Executive - Inside Sales representative will be responsible for generating revenue by selling Sage Payment Solutions (SPS) services to merchants via inbound and/or outbound sales activity for new and existing accounts.
Learn more about Sage Payment Solutions by visiting our website at: http://www.sagepayments.com
- Manages lead generation lists of prospects and establishes themselves as the industry expert to gain prospects interest.
- Identifies, develops, and closes the sales opportunity of Sage Payments products and services through both inbound and outbound telesales activities.
- Meets or exceed monthly quota goals and objectives including standards of excellence
- Using in-depth industry and product knowledge, tailors the Company’s value proposition and capabilities to the individual client’s business needs in order to maximize the opportunity and build value to help close the sale
- Inform prospects of new product and service offerings.
- Seeks out referrals from customers, and identifies satisfied customers for references.
- Completes required reports in a timely manner.
- Successfully follows policies that relate to successful job performance including order processing, pricing, and credit policies and procedures.
- Call into Sage customers to generate leads for add on products and services.
- Perform other duties and tasks as requested by management
- Sales experience highly preferred, not required.
- Ability to effectively learn and demonstrate offerings within initial training period.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Customer Focus - Cultivating strategic customer relationships and ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all business activities.
- Quality of Work - Advocating, developing and providing the highest quality work products required of the position.
- Results - Setting high goals for personal and/or group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed those goals while deriving satisfaction from the process of goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Communications and Teamwork - Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to influence and build effective relationships with customers (e.g. peers, functional partners, external vendors, alliance partners, etc.).
- Job Knowledge - Exhibiting industry best practice knowledge, subject matter expertise, and subject matter understanding. Demonstrating and encouraging in others a zeal for new knowledge, experiences, and challenges. Regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities.
- Integrity and Trust - Demonstrating high standards of ethics and values, setting a positive example for others even in the face of opposition.
Sage - 11 months ago
With over 30 years of experience and 6 million customers worldwide, we know a thing or two about helping small and medium-sized businesses...