Do you have experience in the direct sales of enterprise software solutions? Leverage your sales know-how and love of data analytics to develop and present integrated Business Intelligence (BI) and GIS solutions to organizations. You will drive our sales activities and demonstrate how companies can realize the business benefit of location analytics.
- Independently develop new accounts by following up on leads as well as initiating contact with prospective customers
- Closely cooperate with other Esri account executives to sell location analytics solutions to existing customer organizations
- Develop and effectively communicate strategic and tactical plans that are actionable and define a clear development strategy for assigned accounts
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and prospective customers at all levels of the organization (CxO, business unit executives, IT professionals, analysts) to maintain clarity of understanding of their highest priority business needs
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how location analytics brings business value to address each customer’s critical business challenges
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities for business growth for Esri and our customers
- Manage contract negotiations to closure
- Participate in trade shows, workshops, and seminars
- Bachelor’s or master’s in IT, marketing, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Four or more years of enterprise sales experience providing technical solutions to businesses
- Demonstrated ability to manage the sales cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and further developing an account
- Experience with executing solution selling methodologies
- Ability to think strategically and divergently while acting independently to successfully manage achievement of short-term goals
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
- Knowledge of corporate decision-making and procurement processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with equally good listening, probing, and qualification abilities
- Highly motivated team player with a mature and positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners to drive the use of GIS to meet the challenges and opportunities of business
- Knowledge of and experience using Business Intelligence products such as IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, or Microstrategy
- Experience using demographics, market segmentation data, and GIS software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...