Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 40 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
Due to our tremendous growth we are seeking energetic, creative, and passionate, inside sales executives to help build our ever-growing Corporate Sales Staff. If you long to be part of a team that is only satisfied with being the “Best of The Best” we have the opportunity for you! Whether you are a senior inside sales executive or a top performing sale development pro looking to take that next step into closing your own deals look no further than YouSendIt Inc.
Scope of Role:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Emerging Small Business Account Executive is an integral part of the sales organization. The account executive will be responsible for calling on a high volume of leads each day to build, manage and close opportunities.
• Calling and emailing executives at all levels to facilitate deal closure
• Targeting 60+ calls each day
• Managing the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
• Meeting quarterly sales goals
• Understanding an account’s needs and effectively communicating how YouSendIt will meet those needs
• Challenging an executive to think about their business and problems differently
• Rapidly learning online Collaboration and Content Management
• Using SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
• Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
• Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
• 4-year degree or relevant experience required
• Obvious passion and people skills
• 1+ years successful sales experience, SaaS experience preferred
• Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
• Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
YouSendIt, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -