Come play a role in the growth of MLB.com, the online and wireless division of Major League Baseball. We are looking for an energetic, experienced sales representative in the Chicago area.
Job duties will include:
- Sales prospecting, presenting, negotiating, closing and managing of online advertising and revenue MLB.com and Midwest team sites.
- Build relationships in the given category with the respective client and ad agencies with the goal of enhancing these relationships, building new clients and opportunities, and producing revenue on a consistent, quarterly basis to meet and exceed revenue goal targets
- Must have 3-5 years of online sales experience with proven sales track record.
- Must possess a working knowledge of internet metrics, technologies and research tools used in the marketplace.
- Must have strong relationships built with key marketers and influential ad agency personnel.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Internet and online advertising plus the various platforms, creative units/executions and current competitive landscape.
Major League Baseball
- 2 years ago - save job
MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (MLBAM) is the interactive media and Internet Company of Major League Baseball. MLBAM manages the official league...