JOB-SEEKERS ONLY - NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Change the way people watch TV. Now TV is more rewarding with the FREE Viggle app. Check into your favorite TV shows with Viggle to learn more about what's on, play along and connect with friends, all while earnings points for real rewards.
In its first year, Viggle has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Tech Crunch and in an incredible variety of other media outlets. We've won two Appy Awards, a Mobile Web Award and other accolades.
With blue chip advertisers on board since its launch, Viggle is continuing to build its world-class team. If you're passionate about blazing new trails in the mobile advertising space (and you love television), read on!
Title: Account Executive - Mobile Ad Sales
As a founding member of our Sales team, we’ll rely on you to build business with leading brands and advertisers. This is a unique opportunity for a smart and entrepreneurial mobile ad sales dynamo to have a major impact in an emerging technology. You should feel comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, be excited about inspiring advertisers and selling original opportunities to them, and be passionate about the mobile ad space.
- Identify, pitch, and close Mobile ad sales deals with advertisers
- Prepare pitch materials and present to executive levels of organizations
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes, and overcome objections to closure
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and report to management in a timely and consistent manner
- Share customer feedback and insights with internal partners
- 3-5 years of media sales experience specializing in digital mobile media
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and close complex and original ad deals
- Track record creating entrepreneurial sales strategies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage cross-department relationships
- Experience working with technology and digital media products
- Expert Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote and Outlook skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, or equivalent preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive and demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in quickly shifting priorities and learning new skills
- Motivated and ability to work independently
Launched January 2012 Viggle is a free second screen media platform that rewards its members for watching their favorite TV shows. Viggle enhances TV with interactive games like Viggle LIVE and the first ever real-time fantasy sports game MyGuy. Viggle members get rewarded for their TV time from places like Best Buy, Papa John’s, Fandango, Hulu Plus and Groupon, among others. Viggle also allows like-minded fans of their favorite shows to connect through Viggle Chatter features. Viggle’s audio verification technology recognizes shows on TV and allows members to check into live and DVR’d TV content from more than 170 of the most popular broadcast and cable channels. Follow us on Twitter @Viggle or like us on Facebook.
About Viggle Inc.
The company, Viggle Inc. (Symbol: VGGL), was founded by media entrepreneur Robert F.X. Sillerman who has pioneered a number of successful television, radio and live entertainment businesses. Sillerman created the company in June 2010 to develop businesses, products and services that encourage consumers to engage with different types of entertainment content such as TV, movies, games and music.
Originally named Function(x) Inc., the Company changed its corporate name to Viggle Inc., and its stock symbol to VGGL in June 2012.
For more information, follow us on Twitter @Viggle or like us on Facebook.
Viggle is an equal opportunity employer. Viggle recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Viggle - 14 months ago
Viggle is a loyalty program for television that gives people real rewards for checking into the television shows they're watching. Currently...