The National Banking Center Account Executive is a sales position responsible for promoting EverBank’s banking, lending and investing products and services via in and outbound calling and online chats. The Account Executive is responsible for meeting monthly and yearly sales goals on the various campaigns, while effectively managing their own lead pipeline within a documented standard given by management.
• Effectively multi-task in a fast-paced sales team environment while providing excellent customer service and keeping a positive attitude and open mind.
• Receive In-bound telephony sales calls with a prominent focus on quality service, call to application percentage and application to conversion percentage.
• Understanding of product relevancy with the ability to effectively introduce and recognize potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities as appropriate and ability to convert warm prospects to new EverBank customers.
• Utilize departmental tool and software for tracking and executing sales.
• Be willing and able to represent EverBank at conferences and tradeshows for exhibiting purposes.
• Work autonomously with little supervision.
• Have understanding of financial services. Must also have a working knowledge of market conditions and trends with respect to the impact on prospects willingness to invest or save.
• Drives cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
• Builds strong relationships and exceeds client expectations by making their needs a priority
• Assumes accountability of client issues and concerns
• Promotes EverBank financial services suitable for the client based on profiling, identifying client’s needs and partnering with other departments when necessary.
• Provides expertise in a full array of banking, mortgage, world markets and wealth management products.
• Takes responsibility for customer retention and proactively seeks solutions to retain clients
• Responsible for servicing clients via online chat including responsibility to answer client online inquiries regarding all banking and world markets products
• Follows up with client directly to ensure all needs are met
• Utilizes technology and resources to provide outstanding client service
• Responsible for originating mortgage loans and following through to close
• Responsible for conducting world markets trades
• Responsible for advising clients and assisting them with a full range of financial services and products
• Maintains bank operations by following established policies and procedures; reporting needed changes; complies with federal, state, and local banking and lending regulations.
• Develops customer confidence and protects bank operations by adhering to all the rules and regulations of the privacy protection act.
• Efficiently work with various types of systems and software programs simultaneously to maximize time spent selling products.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements)
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and possibly some weekends.
• Entrepreneurial sales/marketing minded individuals required with ability to effectively communicate.
• Proven success developing and maintaining client relationships
• Must have well rounded knowledge of all EverBank products and services with ability to retain a large amount of information.
• Resourceful and solution-focused
• Must be a self-starter and self motivated to meet job expectations and goals.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment is required.
Training and Experience
• 5+ years experience in phones sales or relationship management required.
• High School Diploma required
• College Degree preferred
• Series 65 license preferred
• Banking / Mortgage Origination / Financial Advisor sales experience preferred
• Proficiency with CRM tools, MS Office suite and the internet.
• Bi-Lingual preferred.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...