Do you have experience selling enterprise solutions in a team environment to the energy market? Are you a top performer who is driven to deliver transformational solutions that change the way companies do business? Leverage your industry experience to help deliver geospatial solutions that meet business objectives and utilize your understanding of the oil and gas market to sell strategic enterprise solutions to production operations. Join a team that’s helping companies increase operational efficiency through asset management, meet key performance indicators, and improve decision making by providing integrated geospatial solutions leveraging key business intelligence.
- Execute account management strategies designed to facilitate the implementation of business relevant solutions within a portfolio of targeted petroleum accounts
- Orchestrate an effective virtual team effort using internal resources and Esri partners as contributors to support a common vision/strategy for a petroleum operations group or oil field services company
- Work closely with technical resources to develop custom presentations designed to demonstrate the business value of Esri’s enterprise solutions
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and prospective customers at all levels of the organization (CxO, business unit executives, petroleum engineers, IT analysts) to maintain clarity of understanding of their highest priority business needs
- Develop and effectively communicate strategic and tactical plans that are actionable and define a clear development strategy for assigned accounts
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how spatial information brings business value to address critical business challenges
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS or a petroleum-industry related field, or equivalent experience, depending on position level
- Five or more years of enterprise sales experience in a technical field
- Knowledge of and experience using Esri products
- Experience developing large, complex business relationships with major customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in or with the petroleum industry
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel as needed
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at
. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 9 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...