Serve as Esri’s lead sales professional in one of our key industry verticals, encompassing natural gas, oil, and refined products pipeline domains. You will further advance the use of Esri technology within a substantial number of existing accounts, cultivate new accounts, and advance relationships with Esri business partners. This is an ideal opportunity for an energetic and proven sales executive to step into a winning situation with considerable potential for further growth.
- Lead the sales process and account planning process for all assigned existing and prospective accounts
- Execute account sales strategies and activities
- Develop and drive new accounts and expand existing accounts by selling software, data, and services
- Effectively coordinate and leverage sales resources organized in a distributed or virtual team environment
- Work closely with technical resources to develop custom presentations designed to demonstrate the business value of Esri’s enterprise solutions
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Promote the business value of GIS in the pipeline industry by attending and/or presenting at user group meetings, Esri conferences, and relevant trade shows
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS or a petroleum/pipeline-industry related field, or equivalent experience, depending on position level
- Five or more years of enterprise sales experience in a technical field
- Knowledge of and experience using Esri or other GIS or spatial products
- Experience developing large, complex business relationships with major customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Experience working in or with the pipeline industry
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at
. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their geographic...