Proactively questions and problem-solves with creative, production and media departments to ensure smooth progress on all client projects.
- Adept at identifying potential problems and developing recommended solutions to review with their Account Supervisor/Account Director.
- Adds value to the creative process by providing ideas and support and helping to overcome possible obstacles.
- Participates in the assessment of creative from a strategic perspective; offering relevant, insightful feedback and developing the case to sell the work.
- Takes initiative with clients, proactively offering thinking and ideas.
- Manages client budgets carefully and responsibly, setting a good example for Assistant Account Executive and junior clients.
- Doesn’t just identify problems, but actively seeks process solutions and brings these forth to their manager.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate issuance of all status and budget reports to the client and agency team members. Ensures budgets and timelines are met and alerts team of potential issues.
- Excellent time and project management skills, including but not limited to opening jobs, creating timelines, drafting creative briefs and managing day-to-day tasks that are required to keep projects on target.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of their client’s business.
- Understands the role of strategy holistically; can take consumer insights and relevant brand data and use them to develop cogent strategic options for the team to consider.
- Understands how each assignment fits into the brand scope, why an idea is right, and the context surrounding that idea (the source of volume, the frame of reference, etc.).
- Has thorough knowledge and understanding of agency processes and the time required to complete each stage. Can formulate the implication of changes to budget and delivery timelines.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility. Establishes brand non-working budget forecasts and manages client estimates and billing.
- Displays a superior understanding of the needs of each department (agency and client side when necessary) that will be involved in the execution of client projects. Provides key, relevant information to these departments in a timely manner.
- Has a working knowledge of all DDB tools and the credentials and processes of partner companies.
- Effectively fields questions from various departments pertaining to a brand/project, by demonstrating an understanding of client objectives, issues and requirements.
- Forges strong relationships among key partner departments (broadcast, media, production, etc.) to facilitate the smooth progress of client projects.
- Builds client confidence by demonstrating an ability to creatively manage and deliver a quality product, on time, on strategy and on budget.
- Keeps managers and entire team informed of key developments on the business.
- Maintains constant contact with client counterpart to update them on the status of projects.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Is the ultimate project manager; knows how to get it done. Is the go-to person for the execution of all advertising plans
- Where possible, makes problems go away through proactive management.
- Takes initiative to make appropriate decisions and uses good judgment when doing so.
- Exhibits integrity, professionalism, dependability and mature thinking. Acts as a role model for Assistant Account Executive.
- Actively trains and supports Assistant Account Executive’s development, by exposing him/her to all facets of advertising and the brand, and progressively allowing more independence.
- Practices agency belief system and lives the DDB values.
- Coordinates and delivers a competitive review for AT&T on a quarterly/trimesterly basis.
- Responsible for organizing and submitting work to AT&T for brand and legal approvals.
- Understands the complexity of DM and digital campaigns (include EM and landing pages) with multiple versions.
- Reviews and approves DM matrices, mechanicals and LNSOs for a number of AT&T retail campaigns.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, required for phone call presentations as well as for email recaps andday-to-day communications.
- Understands the sense of urgency and is constantly managing client expectations.
- Works well with multiple team members both internally, with the client and other key agencies.
- Organizes monthly as well as trimesterly overviews of campaign results for client presentations.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Marketing/Advertising.
- Proven experience in effective project management.
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Solution-oriented, assertive and resilient.
- Readiness for personal responsibility.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task.
DDB - 9 months ago
Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced...