Federated Media Publishing |
(FMP) is a top-ten digital media company and the industry thought leader in conversational and content marketing programs.
Using proprietary processes and tools, Federated Media identifies and connects the highest-quality audiences and conversations across the web, then provides streamlined ways for marketers to add value to those conversations at scale and with deep engagement.
The Advertising Account Executive is a critical member of FM's Sale and Marketing team.
Please review the qulifications and skills required. If believe you are a fit please send your resume to Sam Klein, Sr. Midwest Sales Director at email@example.com.
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales by prospecting, developing new opportunities and renewing revenue with existing partners within a defined territory
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling content marketing, native, and custom digital solutions
- Foster relationships across agencies and clients to drive revenue growth
- Review RFPs and make recommendations that will stand out and deliver results
- Proactively engage with agencies and clients around their brand’s goals and needs
- Coordinate with sales development and marketing to ensure maximum territory penetration and professional development
- Be the liaison between cross-functional internal teams to oversee the creation of strategic recommendation and ultimately the execution of the programs
- Produce regular forecasts and call reports to keep the organization and senior management informed of all account activity
- Participate in the development of long term growth strategy for accounts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Be a self-starter and natural leader with a strong desire to win and grow personally and professionally
- 2 - 3 years of digital advertising sales experience
- Think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate complex solutions efficiently both internally and externally
- Be extremely knowledgeable and passionate about online media and the web as a marketing platform - specifically conversational media (blogs, micro-blogs, social networks, applications, video, mobile, etc.)
- Have a proven track record of profitable sales, relationship building, and customer retention
- The ability to handle multiple challenges at once and being able to prioritize those tasks accordingly
- BS/BA degree or equivalent training and experience
- Existing industry relationships with clients and agencies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Chicago Interactive Marketing Association
- 2 years ago - save job