Account Executive Software Sales
Location: Work Remotely (up to 30% domestic travel)
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 Base + Commissions
The TerrAlign Group is a leader in Sales Territory Management Solutions which enables companies to maximize revenues across the entire sales force. Since 1987, TerrAlign has led the way in developing sophisticated, customized solutions that optimize sales resources and meet the needs of organizations in every industry. We have an in-depth, down-to-earth understanding of field force deployment challenges and our seasoned consultants have worked with hundreds of companies in over 30 countries around the world to streamline sales force deployment, increase effectiveness and maximize productivity.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and closing new Enterprise accounts in an assigned territory. The Account Executive identifies, grows and manages a pipeline of active prospects, capitalizing on opportunities through a consultative selling approach, arranges and performs product demonstrations through the web and in-person and then closes deals that create long-term relationships and substantial value.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Qualifying targeted accounts in specified verticals and learning necessary detail to aid in the sales cycle.
- Sell TerrAlign products and services to new and existing clients
- Arrange meetings and present business solutions at the executive level
- Lead negotiations and successfully overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage multiple sales cycles while continuing to prospect simultaneously to balance funnel activities
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting via Salesforce.com
- Forge long-term reference able client partnerships
- Demonstrate product demos
- Work closely with TerrAlign Marketing team in developing new ways to approach target markets for prospecting and lead generation purposes
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of Enterprise Software sales experience and demonstrated quota achievement. Must be self-starter with strong passion to sell and succeed
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate value and highlights benefits to meet prospects needs
- Successful experience with new account development and large account management
- Excellent Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self driven, motivated, and results oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- High levels of customer service
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook, as well as Salesforce.com or other CRM.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel as necessary; likely 20-30% of time.
Additional, desirable skills:
- Product knowledge in areas such as CRM, Sales Performance Management, Incentive Compensation or Geographic Information Systems, Location Based Services or other mapping technologies
- Experience selling in verticals such as Telco, Hi-Tech, Financial Services, Manufacturing & Distribution, Life Sciences or Consumer Goods
- Experience with Sales force partners
- Experience/training with a proven selling process; ie. solution selling, target account selling, Miller Heiman, Barry Rhein, etc
You have a vision for success. We can help you get there.
Every business begins as a vision -- an idea that springs from the mind of an...