Formed in late 2007 row27 Studios started with the idea of bringing the latest technology and best practices from the private sector to sports marketing. We work in three primary areas; Video Production, Web Development, and our FanMaker Suite offering Rewards, Photo, and Auction platforms.
Over the last 6 years we have worked with over 191 sports teams in 6 countries. Today we strive to pave the way by innovating new products and services for our clients.
We are seeking an outgoing, energetic, person with sports marketing and/or sales experience to join the row27 team. A background in SaaS software sales and/or in the sports industry is a strong plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a requirement.
The position will be based in our primary office in the North Loop of Minneapolis, MN.
• Generate organizational revenue through sales of software, video services, and web development.
• Aggressively build new relationships in targeted verticals categories to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Develop new, creative and integrated solutions for client partners to separate us from others in the marketplace.
• Maximize relationships through full development and exploration of assigned accounts and categories.
• Maintain high level of customer service and relationship building.
• Utilize sponsorship and marketing messages.
• Successfully work in a fast paced team atmosphere to help achieve department and team goals.
• Consult with clients on how to best accomplish various goals with their software platform.
• Contact new prospective clients to assess their organizational needs.
• Lead web based product apresentations with prospective clients.
• Identify new opportunites to serve our partners in various industries.
• 2+ years previous experience in a communications or sales role. Be a creative problem solver.
• Self starter with strong desire to excel.
• Passion for sports and fostering mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Understanding of creative services, social media, and technology, and ability to apply these resources for a client partners benefit.
• Creative, entrepreneurial outlook that can help separate us in the marketplace.
• Strong work ethic and respected reputation in previous work experience.
• Proven ability to quickly establish relationship with top level decision makers.
• Experience with cold calling and lead generation.
• Proven ability to develop impactful proposals and solicitations.
• Previous experience with sales presentations to groups and individuals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel programs.
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.