Drawbridge, Inc., the leading cross-device advertising company, is looking for a few quality Account Executives to be based at our HQ in San Mateo, CA and in New York City. As part of a highly collaborative team, you will drive Drawbridge's value proposition and industry leading cutting edge technology and be responsible for monetization efforts for assigned territories in the West and East. You will own the entire sales cycle and be responsible for the preparation, execution, and profitability of leading edge performance-based cross screen campaigns. The position reports to the VP Sales and Business Development.
What You'll Be Doing
- As an Accont Executive, you will utilize your in-depth understanding and contacts in the online media industry to set and exceed sales targets in consultation with the VP Sales
- Prospect, develop and maintain a robust pipeline of relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels with brands and agencies
- Ensure that our clients’ receive the highest level of sales service by working collaboratively with cross functional teams (client service, ad operations, professional services, product)
- Understand and effectively communicate Drawbridge’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- You will establish a metrics based approach to your book of business to enable accountability of your pipeline
- Support localized marketing efforts via development of case studies to establish market presence. Additional duties may include conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other strategic and tactical activities as necessary
What We're Looking For
- 5 year track record of success in selling results-oriented digital campaigns, primarily in agency, DSP, Search or exchange related businesses. Experience in audience selling and / or re-targeting a plus
- You have strong relationships with marketing decision makers in the media display and ad exchange ecosystem within your city / region. In-depth knowledge and contacts for the (mobile) biddable media marketplace a plus
- You have a strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to understand and analyze results from performance display, direct response and CPx deal structures
- Vertical experience a plus, particularly in commerce / retail and travel. Experience of selling mobile solutions a plus but not essential
- You are a skilled consultative sales executive, with an ability to assess a clients’ needs, craft a solution, present the value proposition and close the loop on the deal
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to excel in cross-function teams
- Enjoyment of a fast-paced environment that enables you to demonstrate your quick decision making, adaptability, entrepreneurial, juggling and drinking skills
- Master's OR Bachelor's degree with a high GPA from a top tier school
What's In It For You
- Have a huge impact the hottest area of growth in digital advertising – Mobile
- Thrive in an exciting, evolving environment which will constantly challenge you
- Work with a lot of fun, smart people in a cool work environment
- Gourmet coffee, loads of snacks and a stacked fridge
- Rapid improvement in your ping pong and foosball skills
- Your very own Nerf gun! You will need it for our mid afternoon nerf wars!
Drawbridge has developed the first self-learning ad technology that leverages insights from cross-device behavior to enable advertisers and marketers to reach targeted mobile audiences. Drawbridge's unique approach is built on a foundation of large-scale machine learning algorithms that correlate audience behavior across screens. Through its innovative technology, the company is able to gain insights and a much deeper understanding of mobile audience behavior than was previously possible. The company is located in Silicon Valley and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caulfield and Byers, and Northgate Capital. For more information, visit www.drawbrid.ge .
Write to us at email@example.com
Drawbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
DrawBridge is a creative arts program for homeless children and youth, operating in six counties in California that include San Mateo,...