Charged to introduce and sell the full scope of AchieveGlobal services and capabilities to new and existing clients, with a particular focus on new business development. To build strong long lasting relationships with customers, managing accounts both effectively and efficiently. To introduce world class business issue solutions, leveraging internal resources to support customers and the sales approach.
- Account and Business Development Planning to prioritize opportunities and build an approach strategy into clients / prospects. Focus on expansion of existing accounts into new Divisions or new areas of AchieveGlobal competency, but also on bringing high value new accounts to AchieveGlobal.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in maximizing the impact of AchieveGlobal prospecting events and other marketing initiatives to build an opportunity pipeline.
- Generate sales in assigned accounts/portfolio through the development of senior, often "C" level, relationships in client and prospect organizations.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of industry trends and issues facing a client's sector. Have a clear and detailed approach to prospecting an account prior to initial senior level contact.
- Demonstrate an ability to engage "C" level personnel in a strategic business issue dialogue, uncovering client/prospect needs, both implicit and explicit. Be able to effectively credential AchieveGlobal through exploration of results driven case studies and white papers.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear link between AchieveGlobal capabilities/business outcomes and the issues faced by the client/prospect. Engage internal AchieveGlobal resources (Consulting / Custom) appropriately in the sales process to secure and expand an initiative
- Working with other team members, develop and deliver sophisticated presentations to prospects demonstrating the AchieveGlobal approach to an initiative and effectively overcome implicit or explicit concerns.
- Show an advanced skill level in the negotiation of complex client agreements which deliver required profit margins to AchieveGlobal at the same time as ensuring client satisfaction.
- Retain overall responsibility fo the satisfaction and profitability of each client account through the account life cycle.
- Meet & exceed revenue & profit targets. Focus primarily on developing large accounts.
- Fully utilize all required AG reporting systems, including the CRP and pipeline tools.
- Adhere to the AchieveGlobal territory alignment and segmentation policies, designed to maximize profitable revenue and client satisfaction.
Minimum Education Required and Desired:
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in business is a plus.
Minimum Experience Required and Desired:
- 7-10 years of complex business to business sales experience with emphasis on selling sophisticated intangible services to leading corporations.
- Significant successes selling to new accounts as well as expansion of existing accounts. Track record of consistent quota attainment / overachievement.
- Resume stability, not job hopping. Evidence of promotion within a company. Breadth of experience over career beyond a single employer, however. Evidence that a candidate has seen enough different business scenarios to be a convincing business professional, and understand business challenges. Preferably some experience in other functions than sales.
Specific Skills/Competencies Required and Desired:
Technical Skills : Strong verbal communication, presentation and written skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills; extensive knowledge of business/economic environment; forecasting skills; strong customer-centered selling skills. Ability to present and defend point of view constructively and persuasively.
Managerial Skills : Time and project team management skills. Very strong influencing skills. Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills. Accountability.
Professional Skills : Independent; self driven; well-organized; inspires confidence in self and AchieveGlobal; models customer focus. Adjusts readily to multiple demands and shifting priorities. Works well under pressure. Demonstrates sound business judgment, common sense and insight. Insatiable curiosity and drive to succeed. Perseverant and upbeat. Understands how to work with senior level management. Problem solver. High energy, drive, entrepreneurial spirit. Behaves consistently with expressed values and ethical principles.
ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Information:
The working conditions and physical demands on the incumbent will be those that must be met to successfully perform the essential duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. The physical environment the incument will work in is typically an office environment with moderate noise levels that would be expected in that type of work environment.
Specific concerns for this role: Extensive travel is required by the primary function of this role. The only impediments would be those potentially raised by that travel.
For more than 30 years, AchieveGlobal's people-focused culture has helped organizations turn strategy into results through the power of their people. AchieveGlobal's team researches and implements strategically linked training programs that help companies generate measurable results in the areas of Sales Effectiveness, Leadership Development, and Customer Service.
AchieveGlobal is an AA/EEO employer striving for strength through a diverse workforce.
AchieveGlobal - 10 months ago