PayScale provides cutting edge technology to businesses to help them stay competitive, retain talent and manage their largest investment: their people.
Headquartered in Seattle’s Pioneer Square, we take a casual work atmosphere and combine it with a group of highly motivated and energized sales professionals. This isn’t just a great place to work; we are a community that embodies the work hard, play hard mentality. As a company, we offer lucrative opportunities for top performers and a visible career path for both entry level and experienced salespeople.
Who you are:
- You are passionate and have a proven track record of consistently exceeding expectations, both for the company & your customers.
- Energy and enthusiasm are your forte! You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your creativity and quality work.
- You want to be a part of a company that is dramatically changing the way compensation is handled across North America.
- You’re fearless. You have no problem jumping in head first, constantly learning and pushing yourself to further develop your consultative sales skills.
- You enjoy sharing your ideas and working closely with a team who is encouraging your success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate new business opportunities through warm leads that have already been developed through our website on a daily basis.
- You will become an expert in compensation and the product. This will allow you to manage your business from start to finish without having to involve a technical/sales expert.
- Exposing and solving real problems for HR professionals and business leaders in new and dynamic ways.
- You will actually talk to people! At PayScale, our reps get to interact with HR folk’s daily, people who actually answer the phone!
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- At least 2 years sales experience, not exclusive to just SaaS sales experience. Some of our top performers have come from fundraising, beer/wine distribution, medical and other industries!
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated high degree of diligence and accountability with respective results.
In 2012 PayScale was voted one of the Best Places to Work by Seattle Met. What makes our team great is their passion for working with customers to find the best possible solutions for their organizations, their ability to think outside the box comes from a workforce with diverse sales backgrounds.
PayScale, Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -