To sell and service ticket products for the franchise. Certain Account Executive(s) may also be responsible for day-to-day ticket processing and other functions pertaining to the operation of the ticket department.
• Prospect, sell and service current and new Pirates accounts
• Transact, record, and maintain accurate sales records
• Maintain and manage customer contact information in existing CRM database
• Perform game day functions as assigned, including sale of revenue generating promotions/activities
• Process ticket orders including individual tickets, groups, corporate sales and other ticket products
• Maintain and manage all ticket donation requests
• Bachelor's Degree, with professional experience in sales, marketing and entertainment and/or box office experience preferred
• Motivated, intelligent and competitive
• Outcome driven, disciplined with metrics necessary for success in a competitive sales environment
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, technology proficient, including Microsoft Office and database management systems
• Exemplary work ethic, integrity and professional standards
Commensurate with experience. Includes a base salary, commissions and bonus plan tied to budgets and goals, with a competitive benefits plan.
Portland Pirates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
The American Hockey League - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -