Account Executive- LDA Digital
Account Executive will work with the Lexus Dealer Association Digital Team. The AE Implements projects with focus on seeing work through internal agency process. Major focus on client management. She/he is responsible for other miscellaneous projects and works daily with all internal departments and with the Lexus clients.
Day to Day:
- Update supervisor on status of projects/answering client inquiries.
- Assist with generating objectives and strategic development.
- Work with Strategic Planning and AS to co-author (and occasionally author) creative briefs.
- Assist in briefing creative teams.
- Oversee regular job closures (works with AS on budget management).
- Serves as executor/contact for digital.
- Facilitate legal process for all creative.
- Substantiate advertising claims and ensures product accuracy and procurement of vehicles for production. Working closely with product specialists and client. Ensures accuracy of product and advertising claims in digital creative.
- Initiate conference reports.
- Oversee: digital production, competitive analysis, and opening of work orders.
- Ensure information communicated to all parties; closely monitors job schedules/deadlines and reports status to supervisor.
- Attend production status meetings.
- Oversee coordination of agenda/materials for client meetings.
- Review estimates prior to reviewing with AS.
- Lead project updates during field LDA conference calls.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Work closely with internal disciplines to generate agency POVs.
2-3 year Account Management experience:
- 1 year of digital production experience.
- 1-2 years AAE required (AE previous experience a plus).
- Automotive experience a plus.
Skills & Abilities:
Proficient computer skills. Project management and people management skills. Effective writing, communication, and presentation skills. Automotive experience preferred. The ability to handle multiple tasks is imperative.
Contact with Others:
Direct contact with AS and AD on a daily basis. Interaction and management of internal department, including Communications, Creative, Strategic Planning, Finance, Digital Production. Daily, direct communication with client.
AS provides support and guides AE on projects and procedures.
Pace of Work:
Fast-paced, high pressure working environment. Large work volume with quick turn-around times and deadlines.
4-year college degree or equivalent, Advertising/Marketing degree preferred.
Team One - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard