Are you looking for a six figure* inside sales position? If so, read on! |
At this time the #1 Real Estate website in the world, realtor.com is looking for self-motivated and tech savvy sales professionals to help increase the reach of realtor.com. Our team desires professionals who want a long term sales career, not just a job. Realtor.com offers a competitive base pay, uncapped commissions, 401K, and a comprehensive health benefit package.
We do our part by setting our Account Executives up for success by starting them on our “New Business Team”. This is a team we developed as a starting point for all of our realtor.com sales people to reduce the learning curve so you have the ability to close deals and start making your commission as soon as possible! In the first few weeks of being on our New Business Team, you will receive extensive training about realtor.com products, the services we have to offer, how to utilize our databases, and the most successful way to approach a sale with Real Estate Agents you will be contacting. At this point, since you have completed the training, your purpose is to drive revenue!
Once promoted you will manage your own book of business/territory. Account Executives manage an assigned territory by promoting and selling marketing solutions developed for real estate professionals through the use of professional selling techniques, delivery of product service, and development of long-term customer relationships. Continuous sales coaching and mentoring is available throughout your career as a sales professional at Move, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Achieve maximum sales in assigned territory through outbound calling, setting phone appointments, performing internet-based product demonstrations and providing customer follow up
- Make a least 80-100 quality outbound sales calls each day to qualified leads and/or existing customers
- Increase assigned Book of Business value by calling on real-estate agents to promote and sell realtor.com marketing solutions, communicate special programs, present marketing/advertising programs and new products
- Handle and process orders, conduct customer education, document expectations and outcomes, handle and resolve problems/complaints, and collect overdue receivables
- Must have high volume outbound calling experience
- Thorough knowledge of a consultative or solutions based sales process comprising of prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing IS A MUST!
- 2-3 years sales experience, selling online or offline advertising space or other business to business or business to consumer solutions
- Recent outbound sales calling experience with a track record of making a minimum of 80 calls per day on average
- Familiarity with the real-estate landscape preferred
- Strong sales skills with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals, customer acquisition, and retention
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve customer service issues
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Able to multi task and set priorities
- Working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work the predesigned work schedule
- $35,000 base + commission (average 1st year: $70-90k total compensation)
- * 2nd year average earnings: $125k+ (total compensation)
Move, Inc. - 2 years ago
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate...