As the nation’s preeminent e-learning provider, ATI Nursing Education offers programs that are instrumental in improving faculty, student and program outcomes in nursing schools across the country. With ATI’s help, nursing students achieve great results in NCLEX test preparation.
The pass rates with ATI are closer to 100% than with any other education system. ATI is recognized as offering the best customer service in the industry. It’s no surprise that we’re the first choice for more nurse educators, universities and colleges nationwide.
ATI Nursing Education is seeking an Account Executive that will be responsible for selling our e-learning products into Nursing Schools within in a defined geographic territory.
- Serves as the marketing and sales contact for assigned geography.
- Identifies prospective client needs and potential solutions.
- Tailors presentations to client organizations.
- Develops and maintains a consultative relationship with clients.
- Manages the client relationship.
- Engages support resources effectively.
- Demonstrates solution functionality through solution demonstration.
- Participates in territory Management.
- Forecasts and projects sales opportunities.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of ATI Nursing Education, the competitive landscape, and market drivers.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, Marketing or related field or appropriate experience.
- 2 years minimum field based sales experience.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a quota based sales environment.
- Industry knowledge and background in Healthcare or Higher Education.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
- Strong relationship building skills.
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire
Ascend Learning - 10 months ago
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce...