***Southwestern US candidates highly preferred, however, all qualified individuals will be considered.***
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities – sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
Maintain relationships and contacts with current and potential customers in assigned territory. Develop relationships in order to acquire new accounts. Familiar with a variety of the Open Text field concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Perform account management principles to existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction. The position is expected to meet and exceed assigned revenue quotas on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Establish, implement and document large account or vertical market segment plans.
• Contact and lead customer’s personnel and other resources in implementing successful long-range strategies.
• Identify opportunities and resources required to accelerate business volume
• Travel within assigned territory as required.
• Perform sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs.
• Attain all business management and quota objectives in assigned areas of responsibilities.
• Prepare and provide timely and accurate business volume forecasts and proposals.
• Conduct timely account reviews and customer follow-ups.
• Thoroughly understand and significantly influence the customer’s decision-making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on sales proposals.
• Participate in various headquarter/regional planning and training activities.
• Maintain a mastery of the products and industry applications.
• Manage personal expenses in line with Open Text expense policies.
• Identifies marketing and product requirements and communicate these to appropriate personnel with analysis and recommended solutions.
• Create an annual territory plan and make quarterly updates.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience, with a high volume of sales and with proven track record of over-quota achievement in addition to experience with channel sales.
- Intermediate to Expert level experience in enterprise software sales and an understanding of business process management is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of company’s products and software pricing practices.
- PC and various software applications experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent selling and presentation skills.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Professional appearance required.
General office or home office environment with regular business hours of 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. However, work outside of these hours may be necessary due to project schedules, and deadlines. 40% to 80% travel may be required. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
For more information about Open Text and Open Text job opportunities, visit http://www.opentext.com/2/global/company-careers.html
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base.
As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team. To that end, we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world!
If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 877-201-7127.
If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
OpenText Corp. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM).
Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational...